2015年11月30日月曜日

The First Pullover for My Husband

It's been 3 years since I have started knitting.  I have finished the first pullover for my husband.

There is a tremendous difference between knitting a pullover for 2 year old son and for a grown up man. 
I am talking about the yardage. The total stitch count.
By knitting a pullover, you can literally feel the difference in size between 2year old man and 40 year old man.
 So, it took 3 years for me to knit the first pullover for my husband.




I am happy with the result.
He seems happy too.  He has been wearing it every weekends since I weaved in the last end of the pullover. 

pattern is Daelyn pullover.

Instruction is very easy to follow.
The shape around shoulder is very good. It fits around shoulders perfectly.

I tried to make M size, but it turned out to be S size.
I still have problems measuring gauge.  

Modification
Neck line was too tight and Back neck was not high enough, so I did stretchy bind off from left front raglan to right front raglan.


Back hem is not as long as desired.
My row gauge in Garter seems shorter than it should be.

 Back neck is not high enough. Next time I may add a few rounds of short-rows.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿