2014年12月1日月曜日

My first fisherman's sweater

Finally! Finally! Finally!




I finished my first fisherman's sweater. 
In fact, it is my first adult size sweater. 
I started this project when I was a definite beginner.  I even didn't know it would be crazy for a beginner knitter to knit a fisherman's sweater. 
Well, it took more than a year.  I have also knitted some other projects.  I was on and off on this project. 

I frogged it in countless times for mistakes.  I even used wrong size needle once, when I took the needles off for the other projects and put them back on.  As I knit, my hands got looser so the cable patterns on the front and the back are slightly different width-wise.
Overcoming all these begginer mistakes, somehow all parts were put together. 

It is a sweater far from "perfect" sweater, but I love my first fisherman's sweater so much!






Neckband 
Pick up 124st
K1 p1 rib for 4 round
Dec 16st evenly, dec 2 x 8times. - 108st
Dec 12st evenly, dec 2 x 6times. - 96st
Dec 12st evenly, dec 2 x 6times. - 84st
Dec 12st evenly, dec 2 x 6times. - 72st
K1 p1 rib for 2 round

Regular BO on St st, stretchy BO on p st. 



And, I secretly joined #fringeknitalong. I was not confident enough to leave a comment on Knitalong owner though.

http://ilovehomebookwine.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-156.html?sp

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿